RS Tai Chi Motorcycle Gloves All Season
- Perforated Leather
- Mobile Phone Sensitive Finger Tip
- Carbon Fiber Knuckles
- Moisture Wicking Mesh
RS Taichi RST390 Motorcycle Gloves
The RS TAICHI RST390 Motorcycle Gloves is constructed of a perforated goatskin and cow leather outer shell utilizing a 3D anatomical pattern to provide airflow, maneuverability, and comfort. This glove incorporates a Technofine mesh on the back of the hand that wicks away moisture from the skin and dries fast, keeping your hands cool and comfortable. This summer glove’s protection features are top notch with the EVA foam on the palm and side of the hand and Taichi’s original molded carbon hard knuckle protection. The Armed Leather RS TAICHI RST390 Motorcycle Gloves also features a stretch panel on the finger and back of the hand, wrist Velcro closure, and navigation pointer on the index finger tip.
RS Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state-of-the-art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
- RS Taichi original molded carbon hard knuckle protection
- Perforated goat skin and cow leather outer shell construction for superior airflow
- 3D anatomical pattern
- Technofine Mesh used in back of the hand that wicks away moisture from the skin and dries fast, keeping your hands cool and comfortable.
- McFit technology
- EVA foam protection on palm and side
- Stretch panel on finger and back of hand for ease of movement
- Wrist Velcro wrist closure for secure fit
- Navigation pointer on index finger tip – works on many touchscreen navigation systems, including Smartphones
- Polyester lining
- Weight: 250 g
- Material: Leather and Carbon Fiber
- Brand: RS Taichi
- Style: Motocross
- Lining: Polyester
- Material: Leather & Carbon Fiber
- Weight: 250g
RS TAICHI (SINCE 1975) IS A HIGH-END JAPANESE MOTORCYCLE RIDING GEAR BRAND
NOTE: Japanese sizes are smaller. If you are not from Japan, please chose 1 size larger. For example – If you wear M size, order a L size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.